FusionPBX has a way to allow authentication with key. This way you will be able to log into your WEB console with a GET parameter. Something like this:
This authentication is very useful when you want to code your own REST API or to have a backdoor.
If you have FusionPBX 4.2, or an early version of 4.4 (before August 2018), the way to enable is as follows:
- Log into your server, and go to your FusionPBX web directory. For example
- Create the app/api directory
- Create the app_config.php file inside that directory
If you have updated to Fusion 4.4 and your last update is after August 2018, follow these steps:
- Go to the Group Manager (Advanced -> Group Manager) and Edit the Group Permissions of the Super Admin group
- Look for the User Manager section, check the api_key permission and save
- Log out and relog in
Next time you add or edit a user, you will find a new field where you can put your key.
blog comments powered by Disqus