Hello, everybody! I am proud to announce that LCR and Billing for FusionPBX 1.0.7 are released today. LCR and Billing are in-apps applications that work within the FusionPBX software. If you are not familiar what it is FusionPBX, it is a web frontend for FreeSWITCH.
LCR has been revamped to allow FusionPBX 4 integration. There was a big internal change in the PHP coding between 3.8 and 4.0 (especially turning many functions into classes). On the other hand, Billing has been repolished to allow SSL compatibility with old SSL/TLS Paypal interaction and, new default settings are now available to disable or enable experimental options.
Among the many possibilities, you can do the following with this software:
- Choose the cheapest route among all your carriers,
- Specify unique CODECS for specific carriers,
- Specify capacity per carrier
- Support Multi-currency, you can pay in USD and bill in EUR
- Having Multiple selling pricing lists
- Configuration of unlimited plans
- Tax billing
- Static charges
- PayPal, Stripe and Offline
There are two ways you can install this application:
- Using RPM for Centos 6 and 7 from OKay repository
- Downloading the tarballs and reading the installation manual